Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
I just bought Niz one (the orange one for larger dogs) + several replacement treats. He loves it so much he brought it with him to the backyard to go poo (and held it in his mouth while doing his business).

· Bad Wolf
963 Posts
I've only ever seen the green ones! Where did you find it? :)

· Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
I've only ever seen the green ones! Where did you find it? :)
I found it at my local petfoodexpress (it's a northern california pet supply store chain).

· Registered
25 Posts
Jax is chewing his right now! He loves the thing, and being able to replace the cookie type thing in the middle is amazing!

Another one Jax loves is the Kong Wobbler - you can put kibble in it and they have to slap it around to get it out- , sometimes we feed him part of his meal through it, keeps him busy :)

I got the Everlasting Chew from PetsMart, and the Kong Wobbler from Pet Valu.

· Registered
886 Posts
Jax is chewing his right now! He loves the thing, and being able to replace the cookie type thing in the middle is amazing!

Another one Jax loves is the Kong Wobbler - you can put kibble in it and they have to slap it around to get it out- , sometimes we feed him part of his meal through it, keeps him busy :)

I got the Everlasting Chew from PetsMart, and the Kong Wobbler from Pet Valu.
Have you had any problems with the Kong Wobbler?

It only happened one time (that I know of) but Maiya must have caught or pinched her toe in the little opening of the Kong Wobbler when she was slapping it around. I think it happened because of the way that the opening is tapered. She wouldn't play with the Wobbler for a week or so after that. She is now playing with it again but I decided only to let her play with it under supervision. She does have fun with it - even "talks" to the toy when she is slapping it.

· Registered
25 Posts
Have you had any problems with the Kong Wobbler?

It only happened one time (that I know of) but Maiya must have caught or pinched her toe in the little opening of the Kong Wobbler when she was slapping it around. I think it happened because of the way that the opening is tapered. She wouldn't play with the Wobbler for a week or so after that. She is now playing with it again but I decided only to let her play with it under supervision. She does have fun with it - even "talks" to the toy when she is slapping it.
I haven't had any problems with it, but also saying that he doesn't have it all the time. He gets it about 3 times a week, when the time seems right lol - he slaps it around so much it sounds like he is tearing the place apart. He just loves it though, whenever we pull it out he goes crazy!

Also, for the other toy, we don't buy the refills of the cookie (since Jax devoured it so fast) but he loves the shape and feel of the rubber part of the toy. You can also freeze peanut butter and kibble in there if you want them to have a little treat :p

· Bad Wolf
963 Posts
THAT IS A SUPER IDEA.
I wish I could thank you more for that Sam!

· Registered
208 Posts
Petsmart had the Kong Wobblers on sale here in CA for $8.85 yesterday!!! The large size, too! I almost bought another one!! T loves his Wobbler, and it slows him down for his meals.
I'll have to look into the everlasting treat ball. The name is perfect! LOL
Also, when I need/want the dogs out of my hair for a while, and the weather is nice, I put them out on the patio with Primal meaty beef bones. "What dogs?" The $11 is worth having them completely occupied for HOURS. :)

· APS SGT
1,427 Posts
This is the best toy I ever bought

He has yet to destroy it
My boy just got one of these! He loves his Dino... Hedgie needed an industrial strength replacement.

· Registered
345 Posts
Is that tough? Looks like my pup would have that ripped to shreds within minutes. Cloth items have not lasted... She picks a hole in one spot and unstuff's everything.
This is a very tough toy. Aries usually destroys the Ruff & Tuff toys in minutes. This one is made of an extra tough material that still is soft enough for him to bite. It's a 40 dollar toy at pet stores, and so far it is worth it.

· APS SGT
1,427 Posts
Is that tough? Looks like my pup would have that ripped to shreds within minutes. Cloth items have not lasted... She picks a hole in one spot and unstuff's everything.
Probably not if he chewed on it... We play with his stuffed toys as a supervised activity. If he looked like he was fixing to just chew it I would replace it right then with a cuz or a bully stick. I haven't let him disembowel stuffed toys. Anytime one pops a seam or looks tattered I toss them. I have already lost a dog to an obstruction and am a worry wart.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.