Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sisters boyfriend got a boxer pup last week so we took Bella over to play with him this morning, they really seemed to like each other!
just thought I would share a few pics.

Bella being a big bully

·
I Art Therefore I Am
3,813 Posts
As much as I love dobermans.........Boxers are the CUTEST puppies ever.
The close up of the boxer (3rd pic) reminds me of a Disney character.. looking so coy.

This is exactly what I was going to post!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to show hubby the boxer puppy!!!! That is what he wants someday!!!!

Carol ox

Boxer was once on our short list of possible dogs awhile back but my hubby said he didn't want a dog that farted. And so... we ended up with a Dobe! Bwahaha:biggrin55

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Boxer was once on our short list of possible dogs awhile back but my hubby said he didn't want a dog that farted. And so... we ended up with a Dobe! Bwahaha:biggrin55

Good thing your hubby didn't get Petey....he is the king of gas! He gets it all the time!

Carol & Petey ox

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I am glad he hasn't been disappointed. ;) My house--->:fart:

That boxer is too cute. Those eyes could melt any heart.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow, boxer pups are pretty darn cute! I dont think i've ever seen a boxer pup yet until now.

Ur dobe's coat is lookin pretty lustrous! :D

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Adorable pictures - I have to agree the boxer pup is just too cute. It looks like they had fun together :)

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Son wants a Boxer

My son may get a Boxer a dark Brindle is being bred in Sept so not sure if they will get one or not.
Patches Mom

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He is about 10wks old, and his name is Boomer:biggrin55

Your right BIB they do look alike!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry but I just had to post a few more pics from yesterday:)

Catch me if you can stinky girl!

Dang you got me!

Hi there!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Ok, that puppy is so cute I can't stand it. I want one. Do you think four dogs would be too much??? (Just kidding).

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
What? Brindle boxer pictures? *grin*

The boxer is Harley, my parents' dog. The golden is Connor, my sister's dog. The itchy-doxie is Savannah, by late babygirl.

Harley is a terror, but a definite daddy's girl. She's such a puppy monster. Now you want a boxer moooore, don't you? :nana:

This is what happens to crazy crazy boxer girls. Be careful little one!

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
As much as I love dobermans.........Boxers are the CUTEST puppies ever.
I agree. Boxer puppies are *way* cuter than doberman puppies. I've gotten to spend a fair amount of time with boxer puppies over the years, as I have a good friend who breeds them. Here's Razzle at about 5 months, roughing up a cute little reverse brindle puppy named Jazz. Within the next few seconds, Jazz was on top of Razzle like a little buzz saw.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts