Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you. Wish we could have found a dress for Bella but the market seems to be discriminatory to larger dogs. Nothing fit her. I really need to learn how to sew. lol.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thx BPB. Just noticed something in the pics. Whenever I use my flash my white chi's eyes are always red, the other two are always a yellowish /green but Bella's eyes they are bright blue!!! Never saw a dog with bright blue eyes on a flash. Strange.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Very cute. Good job keeping them all still.

Reactions: CH4Sure

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
You must have the patience of Job--or maybe the dogs do to stay still for so long. Good job!

Reactions: CH4Sure

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You must have the patience of Job--or maybe the dogs do to stay still for so long. Good job!
the three little ones are pretty good, they are used to my papparazzi stalking of them, with the puppy the key is to autofocus, pose her with them, then jump back and shoot. Still not the easiest thing to do but its doable. lol. thanks for the kind words.

·
Premium Member
8,561 Posts
Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. I love the outfits. I know what you mean about not finding any clothes to fit the Doberman figure.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What a cute crew you guys have!! The pictures turned out great, but the puppies do not look so happy about it, lol.
nope they weren't happy about it at all. Only Bella seemed to take it in stride, the other three sulked like "what are you making us wear now." Bella is definately going to get the better end of this stick cause its hard to find clothes in her size. I am getting her a k9 topcoat though,thats not even up for discussion. It's freezing out.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It is cold out!! Poor Thor has not gotten much exercise recently, its been so cold and rainy and miserable. He has a coat I bought at Petsmart on clearence, it's warm but it doesn't fit well. I need to make him a nice one.

·
Registered
716 Posts
You have amazing skills with that camera, and those 4 festive pups! My heart goes out to the big red elf!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts