Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are both enjoying the beautiful spring weather with lots of sun baths and play.

After every rain it is a serious Doberman job to rout out all the moles on the property. They dig huge tunnels in order to catch them but luckily the moles are in the meadow or edge of the woods. Because I have such vigilant mole hunters, the furry little destroyers never make it up to my gardens! Here is Bella after a hunt.

Lazy play after a busy day on the hunt. Notice the muddy coats - baths always required after mole evacuation. Can any other breed hold as much mud in the feet as Dobermans??

It's just too much trouble to get up!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
You don't share pics often enough!

Love the pic of super happy Bella after hunting for varmints. They both look good and content. :)

Reactions: triciakoontz

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wonderful pictures. So glad you shared them.
Thanks! Mole hunting has now ruined the part of my meadow where I train - just about broke my ankle yesterday! Today's job is to fill in the excavations with dirt, a heavy duty job. WHERE does that dirt go when Dobermans excavate? That would make a good poll thread - LOL!

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Nice yard!!!

Great pictures of your furkids. :)

I too wonder where the dirt goes.......i have to fill a wheelbarrow with dirt from another area to fill in Magic's 'dragon' holes!

Hugz to your Mole hunters!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts