Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so technically she was 10mos yesterday but oh well here are some pics we took today!!

Catch me if you can!!

Alright it's my turn now!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LapDog:
zoomies?? yeah just a wee lit bit!! she doesn't get them alot but when she does, look out!! I can usually tell when she has a case of the zoomies coming on, so it's to the backyard we go:)

dobes4me:
yeah I'm a dork I am going to have a party for her birthday:biggrin55

Liza:
I know they grow up way too fast:(

Bella and D are best buddies they share EVERYTHING with each other!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
happy 10 months -- FiFi and Bella are only two days apart. Great pics too.

Reactions: kelcoblue77

·
Registered
411 Posts
dobes4me:
yeah I'm a dork I am going to have a party for her birthday:biggrin55
You're not a dork! We had a party for Indy and he loved it. And I'm sure we'll have another party for his 2nd bday coming up in July :)

(I took out Indy's pic because I felt like we were "stealing Bella's thunder" and I didn't want to do that.)

·
Registered
411 Posts
ok - Indy & his birthday cake are too cute! Love his expression :)
Thanks Jenny! We got the cake at Just Dogs Gourmet (http://www.justdogsgourmet.com/). Indy loves their stuff. They used to have locations throughout the Valley, but now just have one at the Paradise Valley Mall. We drive 35 miles one way just to get him treats. I know, he is soooo spoiled, but soooo worth it!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You're not a dork! We had a party for Indy and he loved it. And I'm sure we'll have another party for his 2nd bday coming up in July :)

(I took out Indy's pic because I felt like we were "stealing Bella's thunder" and I didn't want to do that.)

Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one having a party for their dog :)

I didn't get to see the pic of Indy:( can you put it back in??
Don't worry no thunder being stole here! Bella won't mind, I think she likes looking at all the other dobes!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.