Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
She looks wonderful :)

Reactions: cuddlbug00

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm definitely pleased!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
txsaphire- Yeah, her new food and the meds really have helped. I dont know if you have heard her story, but she isnt a rescue(even though she looks like it), I've had her since she was a puppy, but her liver is failing. She lost all that weight in a matter of a couple weeks and it took a while to get her meds and food right to get all the weight back on her.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Wow, what a transformation! :) She looks great, and its nice to see you havnt gone too far in the other direction too, I see a lot of people dont stop at the correct weight and keep going until the dog is over (I did this with a dog I had who was very underweight) but she looks perfect.

Sorry to hear about her liver, but so happy to see how she looks now!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Wow!! She looks so much better!

I imagine she feels better too!

Reactions: cuddlbug00

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
txsaphire- Yeah, her new food and the meds really have helped. I dont know if you have heard her story, but she isnt a rescue(even though she looks like it), I've had her since she was a puppy, but her liver is failing. She lost all that weight in a matter of a couple weeks and it took a while to get her meds and food right to get all the weight back on her.
Oh, I didn't know... Glad to see that she's responded so well to treatment.:nicejob:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Wow, she looks great!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts