Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a busy time since I was last on the boards in Feb. I hope everyone has been well.

We now have 4 Dobermans, we added another rescue in May as well as a puppy in Sept.
Our first rescue boy Dex got his RN, our new rescue Jake got his CGC, our new guy Ranger got his Star Puppy and is now in training for his CGC.
Our girl Leia, from March earned her RA, CD, RE, and CDX that she finished this last weekend in Palm Springs getting her 3rd and 4th qualifications taking second place both days. Not to mention she had a litter of puppies in July so she didn't train or compete for 3 1/2 months.
So hopefully we can spend some time learning and sharing over the next couple months before we get Leia back in the ring for Utility, and getting our little guy started in Rally.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
I'm always curious about new breeders. I'd love to find more information on your breeding program.

What's your kennel name? Do you have a site?

Reactions: hjgrl and Sinister

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We don't breed, our girl was leased to a breeder as a favor after we completed all her health testing, we kept a male out of the litter, but she will be spayed within the month.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
We don't breed, our girl was leased to a breeder as a favor after we completed all her health testing, we kept a male out of the litter, but she will be spayed within the month.
Ah, got it. I'm a bit surprised the breeder allowed you to keep a male pup with 2 males in your household already.

Good luck!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, it has been a challenge with the males, so far so good, we never intended to have 3 males but we were asked to rescue a dog out of a shelter as a foster, he has been so happy here it would be difficult to let him go. We are fortunate to live on 2 1/2 acres of separated fenced property so if the time comes that they need to be separated it won't be a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts