Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I recently was blessed with the purchase of a beautiful male black and brown Doberman. He has all his shots, very socialized, and definitely an incredible family dog. My husband and I both started working longer hours and do not give him the attention and time he deserves. He is a few months older than 1 year. His ears are cropped.
We live in Nassau County, Long Island. I do not have a picture of him available to post right now, but feel free to msg me back and I will send one/post one as soon as I can. He is child friendly as well- we have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter.
We would love to find him a loving home, where he has the space to run and exercise and if possible, a family who already has another dog. He gets along extremely well with other dogs.
Feel free to reply back with questions or msg me direct. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
what does the breeder have to say about this? your contract should state the dog goes back to them.

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
You say you were "recently blessed" - so it sounds as if maybe you are the dog's second or third owner, if you don't have his exact age, or any photos... The information you provide is very sparse. Please, if you know the breeder and he is not from a back-yard breeder, call and discuss with the breeder. Otherwise, PLEASE contact a Doberman rescue in your area, or if you don't know of any, we can help you find one (or you can contact Doberman Assistance Network - contact Doberman Assistance Network ). Please, especially because around the holidays, people do very stupid things, and pets suffer - do NOT list him on Craigslist or any other public list, as many people watch those lists to buy dogs for fighting, experimentation, or other horrors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts