Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well because of Jasmine's kennel cough I can't take her where there are other dogs so I decided to go over to my college. Seneca owns 720 acres that use to be owned by Eaton's Department Store. Lady Eaton sold it to Seneca back in the 70's for dirt cheap. I am going to take Jasmine her more often, it's like our own private property you need a pass to get by the guard. I just had to use my new camera so I could feel like I was getting my moneys worth!

Seneca College-Kettle Lake

Lady Eaton's old house, now a conference & wedding establishment

Here I come Mom!!

There is a squirrel just at her left ear running by

Yea Ha!!

Can you find me?

That was easy, when does agility start?

God mom, don't you have enough pictures?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Beautiful girl........and scenery!! I would go there more often too, and by the looks of it, I am sure she votes for it too!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Great pictures!

Looks like a fun place to run.

I can tell by the look on Jasmine's face she was having a great time.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
pretty pretty! She reminds me of Duchess when she is in an open feild! lol and I love the one of her peeking through the grass!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Beautiful place for a beautiful dog!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
WOW,WOW,WOW Brilliant Pics Okie,she IS a pretty girl!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all, I am lucky to have such a place to run Jasmine. She is still sleeping from this mornings run. I do really love this camera but you have to make sure that the picture is perfect before you take it. It shows everything, goobers, dirt, hair out of place...you name it! I'm just not use to that!
Sidenote: My grandmother use to work for Eatons. Lady Eaton would invite all of there employee's and family up to her estate on the weekends. So when I was just a little kid I remember going to the country to this big property, horse back riding, swimming, eating etc. 30 years later I am going to school on the same piece of land...it's kinda neat!
By the way, Eaton's it like your Sears or JC Pennys I guess...it was around for decades until the son's took it over and after that it went out of business.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I remastered this picture, I thought it was just cool looking. Even if the dobergirl had not been in it.:)

and also in watercolour:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Beautiful pics. The house is beautiful. What a fun day to spend with her.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Okie, those are beautiful shots of your beautiful girl. It's hard to believe that she is a pup, she looks so mature. She must love having such a great big place to run around off leash.

cc

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Codysmom said:
Okie, those are beautiful shots of your beautiful girl. It's hard to believe that she is a pup, she looks so mature. She must love having such a great big place to run around off leash.

cc
Thank you, yes the puppy look is gone, but she still act's like one.:) I took her there today again, she really loves it!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Okie....Jasmine looks beautiful! What a great place to have to let her run around and explore.

More pictures please...

Naveen

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No...not for awhile MrDesi, I think everyone is sick of Jasmine pics. It's like a mom with her new baby pictures she wants everyone to look at a million of them.lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts