Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the kids back in school today (how sad that it rained almost all of spring break and today, the first day back, is beautiful) I figured it would be a good time to scout a new beach with minimal chance of crowds :) Torii beach worked beautifully, we had it all to ourselves :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Man! I wish I had a beach to go to!!! With my luck though Duchess would eat the sand! lol Looks like Chi had an awesome time and she is looking pretty!!!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful place. Looks like Chi had a blast. All you have to do is say B-E-A-C-H around Piper and she goes nuts. I can't wait to hit the beach soon! Ours is NOTHING like that though!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Sand is so hard to run on and tires dobes out so much,Isn't it GREAT!!
Looks like a nice place to exercise and she looks pretty tuckered out too.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She hasn't moved further than the food or water bowl almost all day! Technically dogs aren't allowed on this beach, but from what I understand as long as we pick up after them and stay at the far end (away from the marina, water slides and banana boats) nobody really ever says anything. I'm going to make it a point to get her out there at least a couple times a week before summer hits and it will be impossible to find a place to run on any of the beaches... I'm also happy with the length of even the far end, it's at least a good 1k so I can get some good workouts too and not worry about her pounding too much beside me since she's running in sand :) I really do love living here LOL :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Great Pictures!! She sure does look tired. But that just means it was a GREAT outing :)

I'm about to take Bruno for his run here after I shower. Can't wait. He hasn't gone in 3 days!! I'm also bringing the frisbee (sp) haha. He's never seen one before. But I'm sure he'll enjoy it!!! Both kids are home today also. So I don't have to rush the run :D We can play a little while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts