Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my curiousity has gotten the best of me and this may seem kind of silly to ask, but does anyone else's dobie girl pee on 3 legs? Mine does! She doesn't fully lift the leg however. She goes to squat like usual but then raises one of her back legs. It took her awhile to get good at it. She used to pee on one of her front legs btu now she has the angle down good. I just find it very odd. Anyone else with a female experience this?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yes my girl absolutely does this. At first we just thought there was always something in her way...but she does it now alot of the time. She doesnt look like a boy lifting her leg just like a danty girl lol...almost like she doesnt want to risk getting some pee on atleast one of her precious back feet lol.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Maybe Gracie the odd one. She pees like she should. She goes around sniffing for a spot then pees. She has never lifted her leg or peed while standing.

Now pooping is a differant story. She will poop then start running while it is still coming out. She will run up the fence to bark.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Raven does this once in awhile. She always has to look back while she is going. I guess to make sure she is going! LOL Now Raven does do what we call the POOP POOP WALK! She will start to sniff for a place then start to walk and walk and Walk and WALK! Around in a circle! Sometimes it takes forever! you can here us all the time yelling "Raven Hurry up and do your POOP POOP Walk!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Yup. Harmony does the raised leg. Never quite figured where she picked it up. lol. Doodle doesn't even lift his leg. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Now pooping is a differant story. She will poop then start running while it is still coming out. She will run up the fence to bark.

:help_up_2 LOL, she is afraid it is coming back after her :help_up_2
My mom's dog is like that and that is what we always joke and say as she runs away from "it"

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Mavis raised a leg. She would line up behind the male dogs and mark her territory when they were finished.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Amber is more like a male dog ,she lifts her leg high to mark territory then scrapes the grass with her paws,i put it down to her being top dog.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I agree LapDog, she looks adorable in the lineup. They are all just simply adorable!

Well Da'Kari is just a plain ole boring squatter, no tricks up her sleeve. And Nash is still just kinda leaning in to pee pee, no hiking yet. No hurry for that LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts