Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought the new pillows yesterday!!!! BAD DOGS! Worst part is, I just about peed my pants laughing!!!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Look at those sweet, innocent faces. They couldn't have done anything wrong.

Pillow must have been defective. They don't make anything the way they used to.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROFL Not cat here, and the MinPins haven't chewed in many years.... I couldn't even get mad at them!!!!! They weren't cheap pillows either! Little bastards! ROFL They are lucky I love them and own a sewing machine.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I love it!! I can imagine your face when you first saw it

Because that is how I looked when I saw my couch cushion in pieces! (then I laughed too)

BackInBlack said:
Now how sweet are those faces........I think someone must have framed them. Do you have a cat? ;)
Just for the record BIB, who frames your little angels? Scott?? :D

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
We all know these angelic little dogs are not capable of doing such crimes it must have been a ghost or something,yeah a ghost that's got to be it :):)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
There is no way that I could stay mad looking at those sweet faces/eyes either. Brought back many a memory of my old partner - a Rotty who thought everything with stuffin' in it........... was a toy for him to entertain himself with. Great pictures!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
After destroying the would be pillow invaders the two heros posed for a photo....hope they didnt eat a bunch.......

Been there done that

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
You are greatly mistaken. Those are the clouds that the dear angels sit on, not stuffing. It was meant to be there the whole time. Sometimes they just have to correct these things for us.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts