Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
That's not being spoiled! That's just where a dobe belongs!! Didn't the doberhand book tell you THAT much? LOL!! He looks like a very happy and content boy! Congratulations again for getting him :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know about the handbook. if you look at most of my pictures of the kids they are curled up on couches. It's the only way I can get them to stay still long enough to take a picture.
Aside from that, Apollo is getting sweeter, he's put on a couple pounds, is playing with toys (the threads from almost an entire rope toy are on the floor in my family room right now) and now he even has that nice bouncy dober walk.

we could not have gotten any luckier with this kid. Can't wait till my 6 months is up and I can have another!

Carrie

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
CodysMom,
You think he's SRD now, wait until he learns how to use the remote.
Then all you'll be watching is "Dogs With Jobs", "Dog Whisperer", and "Dog, The Bounty Hunter".

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Rule 9 subsection 2 paragraph 1" All dobermans must have exclusive use of any furniture in their home and humans(and or cats)must give way at all times"

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh, how cute. Good to see you have chosen a couch colour that so compliments Apollo's tones! Well done Carrie. :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well according to the handbook, Gracie should get whatever she wants. :)

and if you think he looks comfy on the couch you should see him stretched out in our king size bed with his head on my pillow!

cc

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww he is so cute! I love how they curl up like that! Duchess will sometimes hide her nose and mouth under her back leg while she is all curled up...I made this for my art class...we had to make a logo type thing...that says our name etc... I thought it captures her and looks like every other dobes peaceful position when they sleep.

These are my stickers lol for when I turn in assignments the teacher knows its me b.c its my way of labeling my work

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Im glad I am not the only one who has to share a pillow! However....my doberman hasnt figured out yet that the humans share pillows. My boxer however....pushes my head over to make room for her's. I am gonna have to get one of those big body pillows when Rommel finally figures it out!

My pooooor poooooor mistreated dogs are not allowed on the couch though (unless there is a blanket down) My boxer will bring the blanket from her bed, throw it on the couch with her teeth, and lay on it.... (Or at least make it look like she is) Haha....

They are so sweet though, I don't know how I could live without them...

Oh...and they have a thing for the weather channel????? I think it is all the moving maps or something...

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Thanks! I touched up all the shadows on photoshop (Im a newbie at that)...well...to make a long story short ...actually no...its still long haha. when I first stepped into college going on 3 years ago...I go to a community college...my parents work there so its free tuition ...I was a little confused b.c I had to pick a feild to get my associates in...when I didnt know what I wanted to do. So I picked just General Studies...and eventually fullfilled all the "Gen Ed's" I took Drawing 1...finding out that drawing blocks and other still lifes the whole time with sticks of charcoal was not what i enjoy to do. So i took a long break from any art and Decided I want to do a massage therapy program they have. Then at the end of last year I found Advertising, Design, and Illustration classes! which are still drawing...just not FINE ART...stuff like ads...or magazine...and book illustrations...etc...this is my last year and I wanted to finish an Illustration certificate by the end of summer...but I cant in time...so I will when I finish Massage therapy lol

I just posted that b.c I LOVE when our dobes curl up like that!!!!! and I just so happen to draw the dark outline with my signature for my most recent project! haha imagine that!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Codysmom said:
Well according to the handbook, Gracie should get whatever she wants. :)

and if you think he looks comfy on the couch you should see him stretched out in our king size bed with his head on my pillow!

cc
Oh okay.

I know what you mean there! Gracie loves our king size bed. She will do the same thing, as long as you don't try to take blankets or space from her she is happy!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Oh okay.

I know what you mean there! Gracie loves our king size bed. She will do the same thing, as long as you don't try to take blankets or space from her she is happy!
Why would you want to do that??? You better leave her alone when she's comfy or I'll send Petri over to fight for her! You know what he does to people/things that he's upset with :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
TracyJo said:
Why would you want to do that??? You better leave her alone when she's comfy or I'll send Petri over to fight for her! You know what he does to people/things that he's upset with :)

LOL GM this sounds like a threat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts