Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know that one of my hobbies is cooking,well i always liked this bloke as a chef now he is number one in the world for me!!check out this article i found about him

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/wine/main.jhtml?xml=/wine/2005/08/27/efperfect27.xml
I'm not saying he has it bad but since the article was done he is now up to 14DOBERMANS!!!!!!!WOWEEEE THIS GUY IS MY HERO.And he takes lots from rescue.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is not short of a few bob so more power to him for giving rescue Dobes a good home.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's like scrambled egg with vegetables in it,basically you cook the veg first with some garlic then throw in the eggs and scramble.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
He can be my hero, he's kinda cute to! Oh a man that loves dogs and can cook!!

Reactions: LTH

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Wow, this guy would be a chick magnet if he joined this site. (Remember, if any one find this post offensive, please report it to me and I will sanction myself.)

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
He hates onions too! We were ment for each other.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, this guy would be a chick magnet if he joined this site. (Remember, if any one find this post offensive, please report it to me and I will sanction myself.)
Why would you be sanctioned for telling the truth? Oopps thats right many can't handle the truth.:nana:

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was flicking through my old posts and found this and just had to update it as my hero is now up to 20 dobes(I'll catch him up one day!!!!)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He is quite a famous chef here in the U.K.,not short of a few £/$, etc, so he will have a big place without a doubt.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
So he cooks, loves dogs, especially dobermans, rescues, plays guitar (kinda), has lots of "bob", and is a hottie... hmmm, I'm on the first flight out!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts