Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
:rofl:

You know, when I saw the first picture it looked like he had locked the cat outside and that was funny in itself.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Tom just put in a WIDE metal carpet strip to cover the spot where Lexy had found some yummy carpet when she was younger, (i've been covering it with a rug up till now!) so I feel your pain!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Damm and my wife gets mad when Takira drips water on the floor after drinking. :D I would hate to see what she would do if she destroyed something. :)

TD

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TakirasDad said:
Damm and my wife gets mad when Takira drips water on the floor after drinking. :D I would hate to see what she would do if she destroyed something. :)

TD

Ahhhh, is Takira a dripper too? On a good day Lexy can get the water from on end of the house to the other if she moves fast enough! We go through a lot of paper towels to say the least!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drip?! they drip?

when loki drinks and starts walking we all jump up and run! he carrys like a mouthful and starts letting it loose all over the place!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Yeah!! I've had my share of wet laps, water running down my arm, and wiping off Harley and Scrappy's heads!!!

Love those doberclowns!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts