Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi fellow Doberman lovers,
I was looking for a high quality Doberman puppy for 5 years. I found what a lot of reputable breeders on this website, called this person as a "backyard breeder." I waited 2 years for this puppy to be breed and born. I am so excited to find this website to see what the reputable breeders have as quality dogs. This "backyard breeder" has a male that is 2nd in the world championship. This male produced 2 world champions. This "backyard breeder" also has another male who is a 2 time world champion. I am to eager find out how many world champion dogs these reputable breeders own. Please advise, I am looking to buy, if I can find one.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
This is my puppy from the "backyard breeder" if you reputable breeders have a better puppy than this I'd be happy to return mine to the "backyard breeder" and purchase one from you, the reputable breeders.

:)

He's cute, where is he from and who are his parents?

By the way I'm not a breeder and the vast majority of members don't breed either, so I don't get why you keep referring to all the breeders here?

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Well, since you are new please take a look at this thread.

http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/47441-reputable-breeders-new-folks.html

If your breeder has the number 2 world champion dogs (I'm sorry, what?), but doesn't health test then to me it is not a reputable breeder. If your breeder does all those things then they could be a good one. Not sure why your attitude.

PS, All dogs have flaws in conformation. Including your puppy.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
He's cute, where is he from and who are his parents?

By the way I'm not a breeder and the vast majority of members don't breed either, so I don't get why you keep referring to all the breeders here?
It's one of Florins pups, the name and the background plus the conformation(and no thats not a jab, his dogs just have a very particular look to me) and having seen some of his recent puppy pics on facebook...seals it for me.

Shame this newbie is taking offense and making a rather snarky (imo) post about the knowledge she found versus instead questioning and learning why the consensus made on that breeder was what was made...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.