Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting back into agility with my gang and I want to get some equipment for the backyard/house (let's face it winter's coming, it's going to be basement agility for the next little while!). I've got a set of 2x2 poles, I can build a table, so now I'm planning to get a couple jumps and tunnels.

I'm looking at these tunnels:
Clean Run: Pac N Go Tunnel Pack

Has any one tried it or seen them in person? Are they good quality? I have thought about buying real competition quality tunnels but they're so friggin heavy and I really don't have too much space to spare. I rather get some thing lighter and portable but I don't want to end up with total poo either. These are the best looking quality wise I found.

Jumps.. I have a FR hurdle I can use for now just to do basics but I'll need a few more jumps for sequencing later. Clean Run: Ready Jump
Those look cool, not cheap though but I do love the fact they fold up and store easily. Although I suppose any PVC jump "folds" you just have to take it apart. Any one seen those in person?

I won't be making any jumps, I known it will end up a never ended project for me (I'm bad at that). Any other jumps to look at? I'll check with my local agility suppliers too.

All the other stuff like walks and frames I will be going to a local agility hall for. I'll probably build some mock piece of contact equipment just to train the contacts, but I don't have the space for any thing full size.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
I do not have any experience with any of the items, but I really like the jumps you posted.

On the note of building your own jumps: it's hard! I have a few "home made" horse jumps that did not turn out well. Good luck with everything. :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah that's why I'm not even going to bother, it will be cheaper both money and time wise for me to just get some thing ready made

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clip And GO Agility: Dog agility equipment: Jump Cup Strips, Ready Jump for jumps (it's what our instructor recommended). We thought it would be fun (HA) to build our own. We sawed up/sanded down the height cups out of PVC crosses, and the entire jump thing turned into an all day event. But if you do want to build the jump by yourself, buying these Clip And GO Agility: Dog agility equipment: 3/4 inch clip on cups would make the entire process sooooo much easier.
Ok yes Clip and Go is the brand name of the foldable jump I posted from CleanRun. Have you seen them at your instructor's. I just want to make sure these are really good quality and will hold up well before I blow $70 per jump.

Trust me, no interest here at all to build my own jumps.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Ok yes Clip and Go is the brand name of the foldable jump I posted from CleanRun. Have you seen them at your instructor's. I just want to make sure these are really good quality and will hold up well before I blow $70 per jump.

Trust me, no interest here at all to build my own jumps.
I have not, but someone in our class bought them and was really happy with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts