Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had an exceptional weekend! Cha-Cha who is UKC BOB & Group placement GRAND Ch. A'Carrig N Sadar Memoirs of an Heiress Gra-Lemor out of AOM/AKC/Int./Nat.UKC Ch Briarwood Breakout( ROBBIE) X UKC,Int'l, Nat Ch. BOB & Group Placement AKC PTD A'Carrig N Gra-Lemor Maraschino Red CGC, TDI (CHERRY). Went to Wisconsin over the weekend with Karen Fox. This was only her 2nd set of AKC shows and her 1st AKC shows were last year. On Saturday and Sunday she took Winners bitch for both 4 point majors. When Chris her owner called me I was screaming with joy!!
Cha is a very special girl to all of us. I gave Cha to Chris after he lost his boy Aries to Blastomycosis. He and his wonderful family are apart of my family and I just love them. He has done a incredible job with her and I could not be happier. We all whooped and hollered and cried with the joy of Cha's wins!!!
As soon as we get picture Chris or I will post them.
Cha was bred by Myself, Darcy Blevins, Jim Bowman and Grace I Moore.
She is owned by Chris Hegwood, Myself, Darcy Blevins and Grace I Moore.

:yeahbaby::fireworks:

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
That is so awesome, Congrats!!!!

Wish I would have known there was a show in my neck of the woods. I've never been to one and it's now on my list of things to do in the near future!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: ACarrigDobermans

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is so awesome, Congrats!!!!

Wish I would have known there was a show in my neck of the woods. I've never been to one and it's now on my list of things to do in the near future!

Thank you :nicejob:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations...that's awesome!! Nothing like getting them majors out of the way right off the bat!! :)

Jan

Reactions: ACarrigDobermans

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations...that's awesome!! Nothing like getting them majors out of the way right off the bat!! :)

Jan
She sure did it up right. She is so pretty too. I am thrilled

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WAHOO!!! Michelle how awesome and now soon to be AKC CH!!!!
IT was amazing to get the 1 call from Chris but when the 2nd came it I was just like WHAT?!? Did I hear you right??? How freaking cool is this! And she sure did it in style to say the least!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How exciting!!! Congratulations to everyone involved!
Thanks Reds. Did you get to see Prada girl show this past weekend? I need to post her wins too.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great weekend, congrats!

Thanks. Cloud nine is a fun place. Espically when I still have to find out what Prada did over the weekend.
I know Prada and Al showed over the weekend. Kathleen called me Saturday but we had a company and a few adult drinks so I was unable to call her back. I k now Prada placed but I cannot remember what she did. Were you at the shows to see?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
;) So happy for everyone involved in this girl!! :D
Thanks Deb! We are pretty darn happy to say the least.
Chris picked Cha up last night from Karen. And he said Cha looks AWESOME(r)!!! I think she knew Cha knew she did a great job too! Chris and Karen were just smiling ear to ear.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Didn't realize one of your puppies were there and can't even say that I got the chance to see her show. As our ring was in the corner and it was really crowded hard to see much of anything. Also getting my boy ready to go in for breed..But I am sure your are extremely proud and was very excited to receive those phones calls..Congratulations to everyone involved..Cloud 9 is a great place to be..LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts