Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just got back from our first vet visit with JED the dobie we rescued on Thanksgiving. All blood work came back negative, red and white blood cells normal, they did a skin scraping (had a couple of bald spots) all came back negative. Also did a poop test and all negative and normal with that. Gave us some (pyrantel) just to be on the safe side. They said other than being a little under weight 69.9 pounds. He is completely healthly dog and a clean bill of health. Only $483.36 later small price to pay to know a new member of our family is good to go.:D:D:D

·
Registered
716 Posts
I second the millions of photos!!!
Happy Thanksgiving again!
I am so happy to hear the vet went well....

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I just went and read your threads on your new rescue boy. Thank you so much for rescuing. He is adorable and I am sure he feels he has hit the jackpot with you.

·
Registered
157 Posts
He is mr Handsome... and Mr Healthy.....reminds me so much of my past guy Rusty.. lots of luck and health and happiness...... he is home!!!

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
WooHoo!

now he can slowly put on some much needed weight and show you the dog he will be!

Hugz to you and yours!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Adorable! I'm a bit partial to red boys ;) but he's a cutie! Good luck and keep posting pics...I can't wait to see how he fills out and looks after he gains some weight.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Wow, I missed his story. Will have to backtrack on your posts.

He looks like he had a rough time before you got him. Poor, baby, he certainly has an expression that begs for attention.

I love the red boys, too!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts