Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, everyone thank you for the good vives that you sent me.. I just got back for the craft fair and I sold about 40 coats and have orders for 6 more custom ones.. I had a good time and a lot of good response from the customers... so I think I will try the AKC show when it comes to town in Feb..I sold me coats cheap to get my name out there.. $5.99-$7.99.. We will see how I do with special orders.. on a side note.. I did find a guy who does custom cut out photo mats. the mat is cut in letters and in the letters you can put a photo.. for example.. if you had.. Raven..then the letter that spell out Raven you can put a photo behind each letter.. tooo COOOOOLLLLL.. I am going to order on that says... DOBERMANS... and put photos of my dogs in it.. the price was good too.. mat was only $17.50 and the frame is the same price.. it is large too.. the letters would hold a 4x6- or almost a 5x7 photo..When I get one I will post a photo of it..

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Wow!! Glad you did well!!! That is cheap though!! Don't sell yourself short okay. I'd love one with the name embroidered on it, just one more reason for me to defend myself against my husband and kids that "NO Lexus is NOT spoiled, she's special!"

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I'm glad you did so well!! Congratulations!!!!

I thought of you this morning when Chi and I ventured out into the blistering cold (61 degrees) for our morning walk. She was not at all thrilled to be out in such extreme cold ;-)
It's so funny that we're freezing in 61 degrees here, when this time last year we literally faced -61 in North Dakota and survived just fine LOL

·
Registered
288 Posts
glad you did so well.the akc show will be a breeze for you good luck at that to. Gunner doesn't seem to mind the cold , but I keep him moving in the cold. thats why I want a coat for when we can't keep moving.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
do you have pics of the jackets?

i AM a jacket fiend --- and now i have a second dober that needs more coats too!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Good Job!! Do you do custom sizing? I can never find a jacket or coat that will fit my Darmok (she's a full-figured gal!) If I even find one that comes close to fitting her while she's standing, all she has to do is sit down, take a big breath, and ~rrrriiipppp~ the velcro pops. She is around 85 lb, and it's impossible for me to find something locally for her. I'd sure love to buy one from you! Bytheway, you ARE selling them too cheap!
Paul

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Glad to hear all went well for you. As Lexus said though dont sell yourself short. Good luck at the next show.

TD

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats frznbuns!!! Do you have a sewn in label on your coats with your contact details, for re-orders or so that people pass on your info for those interested??

This could be the building of an empire! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts