Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets take the time to share our baby pictures of your dobes!!! they could be dobes you had in the past too. :) pick a few of your favorites! :) Hopefully we can get a good collection!! if you adopted post the first picture you got to take of your dobe:) please label the name of the puppy so we can easily identify which is which :) I just thought this would be fun to see the little puppy pics as a group!!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOOOH MY GOSH SOOO CUTE! I havent seen the one in her harness!!!! she looks so spunky!!!!! :) Since she still has the same kind and color harness that she does right now it really just literally looks like a minature version of the exact same chi that we all know so well!!! if that makes sense lol

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Make that "had" the same harness - she's chewed through 3 of them now!!! I really must start remembering to take it off of her before I put her in her kennel!
I love the picture of Duchess cuddled with her stuffies! Wasn't it so great before they realized how much fun it was to demolish them in 5 seconds flat?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awww lol Bruno and his little sweater! so cute! it is nice when stuffies could live in peace....and now they live in pieces! haha lame haha. Duchess still never will tear the stuffie to shreds in seconds...instead she just chews on it like a bone in one spot and she tries to get it nice and soggy till it just starts falling apart itself...lol I feel bad b.c everytime she creates a hole so I take it away...and when she probably meant to do no harm to it...she just grew out of stuffies...and cant chew and squeak them like she did when she was a pup

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I lost most of my pics in the move. Long story. :sadcry: But here are two that I have.

Harmony as a pup:

Asher with Harmony in chihuahuas bed:

I wish I could find the rest of them. They are precious things to have.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know, its hard to think that we had to do everything for him, he was so helpless and now to look at him you wouldn't think he had such a hard start. I get so many lovely comments about him when I take him out, it makes me so proud ;) Had him weighed yesterday he is 20kgs :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts