Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
B-Naturals has sent out a newsletter this month that is a treasure trove of information for raw feeding, nutrition, health problems and it is a MUST HAVE for anyone who might need these reference sources in the future.

I would subscribe to it for just this newsletter with all the links if I didn't already receive it.

Well shucks, just read I can't post link without permission. Will try to get it and post. You might try to find it online and they do sell some suppliments also. Will get back with permission to post link, I hope.

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Thanks Linda. I'm familiar with B-Naturals and will go look for the newsletter. What do you mean about the link? I've seen several people post links here.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Well shucks, just read I can't post link without permission.
All one needs to do is do a Google search for "B-Naturals January 2012 newsletter" and it comes right up. I'm curious, too, about who says you can't post a link... do you mean according to this forum or according to Lew?

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to Lew...it is posted at the bottom of the newsletter. Except now Jenny posted a "thank you", sighhhh...not quiet sure what to make of that since I am not associated with b-naturals, but maybe I am not supposed to post a link to any business.

I posted on their facebook, but I don't know if Lew actually sees and posts replies on there.

So, if anyone that wants it can look it up, my mission is complete, I suppose.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
According to Lew...it is posted at the bottom of the newsletter.

So, if anyone that wants it can look it up, my mission is complete, I suppose.
I don't get the newsletter and there doesn't seem to be any prohibition attached to the newsletter on her site... not that it would matter, since I am pretty sure the internet is a public place, and Lew doesn't own any part of it. Copyright applies to what one has written, not to where one has put it.

Here is the link Resources for Nutrition and Health Problems | B-Naturals.Com Newsletter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts