Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to extend a hearty congratulations to both Wendy Schmitt with her dog Eiko and Brandi Williams with her dog Cinders for both passing at an all breed national championships!

For all the Doberman nay-sayers out there... a Doberman has hit the top 10 this year!

I believe Wendy and Eiko will place 9th out of about 50 dogs. Only 39 dogs passed this year. Tracking was tough!

Way to go team Doberman!

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Congrats to both ladies! Awesome accomplishment! Brandi and Cinders just did UDC nationals with high in trial too! What an amazing team these girls are together. Wendy and Brandi are out there showing our dobes can work too! Both ladies should be very proud of their accomplishment!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Great job Wendy and Brandi! Always great to see dobes doing great at the big trials!

Reactions: adhahn

·
Registered
959 Posts
Congratulations to them! Now I have another video to add to my list for when I can access youtube.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I hope Wendy Schmitt doesn't slackoff on her training..i see dogs get less training,lower points being scored. she has a champion calaber dogs and i want them be champs :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts