Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
What is the medical reason that some bitches leak urine or have less waiting control. Is this 10% that have this problem 20% 50% what is the statistics on this one. The earlier one gets spade or is it worse or for the older bitches closer to two. Do women that have hysterectomy's have the same problem, seriously not being rude just curious since the procedure is basically the same.
Does anyone have any info on this not just from the vets who want the dog or bitch spade as soon as possible only for the fact, the earlier the better to eliminate unwanted pregnancies and being a responsible pet owner.
Instead of us responsible pet owners who's bitch will not get pregnant or let their male get a bitch pregnant, and to allow some time for the bitch/dog to mature mentally and physically. I realize this is a personal opinion I myself prefer the dog/bitch to mature to 1 1/2 to two years. As I said not just physically mentally as well.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Frznbuns that is hillarious about the meds, thanks for sharing that one.
So it seems for bitches if you leave things intact and it's past the age of two and they don't have puppies uterine cancer increases If fixed then there is nerve damage and that might lead to urine leaking.
So my friend is right being a female is hard sometimes. Yes cancer is worse but yet it is not fair that there are side effects one might say after surgery is completed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.