Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a little time to myself yesterday and went to see my buddy who has my boy Arius's brother Brutus. I wasn't being noisey but I did notice in his closet he had a bag of Authority Lamb and Rice. Well I had asked him if that is what he's feeding his boy and he said yes. He said it was made by petsmat and it's cheap and Brutus loves it. I don't know anything about this food and I didn't look at the ingredients. So what I'm asking does anyone know anything about this food? Is it any good or bad for dogs? I feed my dogs TOTW Prairie and they love it and after reading that so many people on DT feed it to their dogs makes me feel more at ease knowing my dogs are eating top quality food. I'd hate to see something bad happen to Brutus down the road because of his food choice.

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
:dog: I use to use for my small dogs, have changed to Taste Of The Wild Wetlands because I've heard so many good things and it's rated 5 stars. Don't think Authorithy will hurt him, didn't mine, but tell him about the other maybe he doesn't know how good it is. I get mine delivered to my door fr Mr. Chewy, best price I've found. Those 30 pound bags r too much for me to lift now................

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
It is not a great food, but it is a decent value... better than all of the crap foods, equal or better than many of the foods which are considered mid-level (Iams, Pro Plan, etc.). If a person has a limited budget and a dog without sensitivities to wheat/corn, it is not a bad choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts