Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it has been a nice day here today we decided to take Odin down to the airfield so he could have a run off lead and not have to worry about other dogs. And out came the camera, here a few pics of him running around like a loony!!

Its this way into the grass mummy!!

I was just smelling the grass not eating it... honest

Odin chasing me down!

And then running back to daddy

Crazy tongue and ears

I will allow one of my face!!

Now talk to the paw cause the face ain't listening...

We then came home and Odin cleaned me up!

And then fell asleep...

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Zeblar - great photos, Odin & Mommy had a fun time, sleepy boy...all tired out, now...LOL
- my dobe is 99.95% off leash, since an 8 week old puppy / I simply LOVE, to see this
Thks. for taking the time, to capture exciting moments & share with DT friends...he sure had, a happy outing.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
From experience I would have to say you need to question again about eating the grass! That doesnt sound right...I am sure he had just a taste! :) Nice pics! Looks like he had a great time!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Odin had a great time running around! Great pics and lol @ Dobiepower! I want that! Where did you get it :D
Haha it's great ain't it. We got it from Amazon.de and even though it's Dobipower it would be pronounced "Dobiepower" as i in German is e to us!

·
Registered
866 Posts
I can never open the pictures that we have to click on. I'm sure they are great, though.
They aren't click on pictures. Some software will block some images depending on where they are hosted. Flickr and Imageshack pictures are blocked at my work due to the issue with popups and malicious software you get with those two hosts. You may just have good protective software preventing you from seeing the pics. I would not recommend changing that.

Zelbar: Great pics, looks like lots of fun. I recently found a place to order that harness set up and will be getting them soon. Good lookin' pup!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
That's what we like to see, a free running Dobe having fun.

Thanks for sharing, so jealous of the greenery, it is all brown here at this time of year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts