Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well everyone wants more and more and more pictures.. so guess what here are a BUNCH! I spent all day working on this file and getting it hosted and working correctly so I hope you all enjoy, if something is wrong with it when you go to view it, I'm sorry I'll have to fix it tomorrow I have to get some sleep before work. I hope you all enjoy it I worked very hard on it.

http://www12.asphost4free.com/LadyAngel89/sadiephotos.html

Edit:

Few things:
*First there's sound to this so adjust volume accordingly lol
*Secondly this is a Flash file, you have to have the flash plugin to view it
*Whee

·
Registered
891 Posts
Thank You very much!!!! She is absolutely adorable!!! She certainly is a happy little girl and hams it up for the camera!!! Great pics and Thanks again for sharing :)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Great job, great dog!!!

Reactions: SadesMom

·
Registered
696 Posts
Too cute!!!
I like the one of her lying down with the ball, and all the stuffing everywhere! lol I thought she was a Isabella until seeing these. (She is blue right?)

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too cute!!!
I like the one of her lying down with the ball, and all the stuffing everywhere! lol I thought she was a Isabella until seeing these. (She is blue right?)

Thanks for sharing!
Yup she's a blue baby XD

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ahh, I LOVE dem Blue Dobes!

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Nice job on that!

I can tell that she is well loved - just as it should be :)

·
Registered
826 Posts
GREAT pics! Thank you for sharing them!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pictures, make sure you post pics. on a regular basis o.k.? :) Sadie is a very pretty girl!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Great job! I love the song. Perfect for the slide show. Girl's too beautiful. . . Girl's too beautiful. LOL!

·
Registered
986 Posts
She's a beauty, SadesMom and also very healthy looking. BTW, nice job on the slideshow! Hey, you've got the pro version so you should make more and get your money's worth!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts