Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was hovering around 90 yesterday and today. To get out of the house, Asher and I drove ourselves into town to visit my parents and their beagle Daisy. Maybe catch a short walk with Daisy. With the windows down on the interstate, Asher's head out window, he caught himself a bug. :sadcry: He wasn't too thrilled with that one. With a look of "What was that?" he layed back down in the back seat. My laughing didn't help much. After the scorching drive in, we decided to stop at Arby's for a nice cool drink before he headed in. I asked for my drink and a small cup of ice for my dog. The guy looked shocked. :eek2: He stared at me and said nothing more as I fed him ice chips. I said thank you and drove away. Any one else like ice? My dogs just LOVE ice. So much that they eat it in the winter outside and them the snow. It is our favorite way to cool down on a hot day. They sit for a piece like it is a treat. Lord help my refrigerator if they figure out how to work the ice dispenser. They are smart, but PLEASE not that smart. You can see the smoke coming out of their ears everytime I use it. That is all I need to come home to.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I don't think Duchess cares for the big chunks of ice...she cant pick them up the tile floor that well...they always slip around lol
My old Dalmatian looooooved ice...when we were in the kitchen we would always yell to her "DICE WANT SOME ICE!!!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts