Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we thought we'd whip out the cam and take a few pics. Not exactly the idea Harmony liked since she hates pictures. Lots of coaxing and killing my batteries. But, Doodle can't stand to be out of the pictures, so he had to include himself too. Sorry. Hope you enjoy them. Not the best, had to hurry before the batteries died. :emo11: I tried to size them down, but it will not work, so there is more than one post.

Asher:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/dreamflakes/DoodleAsherHarmony007Small.jpg

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Harmony:

And of course doodle:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thank-you. They are stunning. Picture time here is pretty stressful. I am a lousy photographer to start with, then I have to deal with my kids wanting in the pics and the dogs not staying the way I want them. LOL people just see the pretty images, but they do not see what took place to get them and all the yelling going on :D not that I yell.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Oh my gosh, I couldnt help but laugh when I saw the pic of doodle, its as if he is saying "Hey, Hey, Hey you, look at me, look what I can do" They are all so cute!!! Asher was a great name for your blue baby. Oh I am going to come steal Doodle!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
HAHAHA!!! AWWW DOODLE!!!! lol Doodle is so smiley!!!! and Harmony's tongue! lol so cute! Asher is a handsome boy! Am I way wrong if I say Asher and Harmony look like they are so mellow and Doodle is just WIRED! lol

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Doodle Doodle bo boodle
Banana fana fo Foodle
Fe Fi Fo Foodle
Doodle!!

Everytime I see his name I want to say that LOL, he is such a cutie!!!

OK come on, lets go

DaKari DaKari bo BaKari
Banana fana fo DaKari
Fe Fi Fo FaKari
DaKari!!

Nash Nash bo Bash
Banana fana fo Dash
Fe Fi Fo Fash
Nash!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Haha.. Doodle reminds me of my cocker.. every time i pull the digi out.. hes always posing or runs up to me and sits right in front of me so i have to take pictures of him before i can take some of the other boys lol.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. Yeah Doodle is slightly wired and the rest are pretty mellow. Asher was irritated in them because Doodle wouldn't stay out the pictures and Harmony was just irritated because she had to have them taken period. She stuck her tongue out at the last second. But Doodle is always more than willing for a shot. Can't get enough to show people that he is there and pretty. Even though he is mid-groom, he always has a huge smile. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts