Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
WOW !!! I really enjoyed these pictures of Saphire. Its so nice to see such a pampered pooch. Just noticed she and I have a few things in common..I live in Ontario and we share the same birthday .:)

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Saph Pron [email protected]@!!!

What a BeeeaUUUUtiful GRRRL!!!!
Hard to choose a fav, the one w/her running down the road is funny. #12 even tho her ears are cut out is amazing.

·
formerly known as moona
1,461 Posts
Great pictures - she is beautiful!

I love the one in her jammies with her eyes closed. I also really like the one on the steps with the two looking in opposite directions; that's really cute. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Cash thought she was pretty to! ;)

Reactions: thea2003

·
Registered
775 Posts
Pretty girl!

Question: Her life jacket... does she enjoy swimming? Torque likes to play in water but will only go in up to his chest. I'm ok with that because I don't think Dobe are excatly the most buoyant dogs. I was thinking about getting him a life jacket to see if he would like to swim.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
awesome photos, she is such a pretty girl. Love the jammies, and her pretty fairy wings.
just curious, why is he an "ex" husband?

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WOW !!! I really enjoyed these pictures of Saphire. Its so nice to see such a pampered pooch. Just noticed she and I have a few things in common..I live in Ontario and we share the same birthday .:)
Too funny! I joke that she is the devil- 6/2+4=6/2006
Sapphire is my birthstone colour which is kind of funny as well. My little gem haha

Saph Pron [email protected]@!!!

What a BeeeaUUUUtiful GRRRL!!!!
Hard to choose a fav, the one w/her running down the road is funny. #12 even tho her ears are cut out is amazing.
Seriously, her ego is growing by the second! You flatter us!

Saph is such a pretty girl :) thank you for posting pictures of her!
You're very welcome! I am a picture whore.

Gorgeous pictures of the Diva! Her coat is so shiny and I just love her expressions. They are priceless.
Same with you! LOL You flatter us! Her ego would hardly fit on this page!! You know we heart you and Baron!

Cash thought she was pretty to! ;)
Too bad she was a complete bitch to him! Poor Cashman- he just wanted to play!

Pretty girl!

Question: Her life jacket... does she enjoy swimming? Torque likes to play in water but will only go in up to his chest. I'm ok with that because I don't think Dobe are excatly the most buoyant dogs. I was thinking about getting him a life jacket to see if he would like to swim.
She hates swimming LOL I thought maybe getting her a lifejacket would help her to relax when she swam but it didnt. But she looks cute when she's drowning LOL!

awesome photos, she is such a pretty girl. Love the jammies, and her pretty fairy wings.
just curious, why is he an "ex" husband?
She is her "ex" husband because they no longer live together :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Great photos. I was disappointed to get to the end!

·
Got mutt?
13,848 Posts
She's so pretty. My favorite is the first one of her in her jammies. The closed eyes and the overall expression are adorable.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts