Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
WOW Kratty! I love it! haha don't tell me you held the camera, played frisbee, and was holding a "boom box" lol up to your ear on your shoulder at the same time! lol I really love the parts when Nikita is playing and dancing around Duchess does the same thing the music makes it look so funny!!! and I love the beginning! I emailed it to my mom and dad to watch! nice work!:)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
actually I was thinking you should like start a dog music video business! and the owners get to pick the song, send you clips of their dog to you lol and you beautifully put a tribute to their dog together! Idea in the making lol :) ;)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Kratty, that was awesome, I really enjoyed it, the song was perfect and she was having a blast for sure. I loved how she sat at the end of the song, everything was just plain cool.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nice video....

Is it possible to just download and save to my hard-drive instead of having it stream?

Naveen

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I LOVE IT!! Great Choice of music! (I might be a little ACDC partial though) haha.... Did you use the Dazzle software to make that? I swear I'm going to go buy that software now.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Nikita's one talented Dobie! It's always impressive to see a Doberman catch and fetch.

I have two Labrador "Retrievers" who can't bring back their shaddows on a hot day!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Hey Kratty, Rob Zombie - Never gonna stop me and Aerosmith -Walk this way are two more songs that would be awesome for Nikita videos!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments....Since it didn't render correctly, I uploaded on to my web server that you can down load the clips directly to your pc. It will show much better resolution. You can go to http://www.jerseyken.com:256/Nikita/
to access the directory...BEWARE, since my ISP blocks all web traffic, my web server is on a different port. So if you are behind a firewall that blocks port 256, you will run into problems. I include two files which are a mpeg1 and a mpeg2 file format...just click on it or right click it to save it to your pc.

Look for the files "are_0001.mpg", which is the mpeg1 format and the file "are_0002.mpg" which is the mpeg2 format which has a screen size of 640X400. Both files are pretty large.

Lapdog - Thats a great idea to do this for others, because it was fun making this one.

JavasMom - Nikita doesn't like BonJovi, just doesn't have the umph that ACDC has.

BIB - The software I used was from Cyberlink, which is okay so far. I have along way to go to learn more of the features.

MrDesi - thanks for the idea about downloading for everyone.

Thanks again for your nice comments. If you have any problems downloading the files, let me know and I will try something else...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Kratty, I went and viewed some of the other ones you have done...the dunking ones are sooo funny....She is so cool, seems like a very very happy puppy....I enjoyed them.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey Kratty, downloading made a lot of difference, clearer and I just love it. I wish Da'Kari could watch and understand because I would be saying, "See Da'Kari, that is how you release". Soooo since that won't work, can you please tell me how you trained Nikki to release so good. Da'Kari loves to play fetch but she doesn't want to release the frisbee or ball when she brings it back. I could watch Nikki do that over and over again LOL.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Da'Kari

Lets see if I can help with release. Nikki was a natural fetcher, but the release was hard. To get her use to doing the actual release, I would swap other toys to give me what she had. When she brought the ball back, I gave her her rope toy. She would have to drop the ball to take the rope. After she was doing that action successfully, I attached the command to that action. The other thing that also worked was the fetch game was more important to her than me. So if we were playing fetch and she wouldn't give it back to me, I ended the game immediately and walked away. She would be standing by herself with this confused look on her face. It didn't take long for her to get it. If she gave me the ball back, I would throw it again. Also, always end the game first, before she does. that way you leave them wanting more. Keep the game exciting too, switch from long throws to short bouncing throws, to what ever you can think of, this helps alot.

I guess no one noticed she was fetching in the rain in the video, I know its very evident in the "are_0002.mpg". See, they don't melt.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
OH yeah I noticed, that is where I was watching the release so clearly, but the release is what mesmerized me, as I said, I could watch that part over and over. I have seen your video's I think it is yours where she is fetching in the snow? That was a while back so I can't be sure it was her but sure did look like it, anyway, the fetching and release was just so good. And I am thinking the whole time, why can't Da'Kari do that LOL. She also loves to play fetch but never thought of trying changing the things, will work on that.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I love the video Kratty.:tongue23: That is jst awesome. I enjoyed watching it too much. She is so much fun to watch.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts