Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bad Wolf
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but I don't think its to be taken quite so literally.

Not everyone thinks its necessary to socialize their dogs with non pack members.

Reactions: donnatoldu2

·
Bad Wolf
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAHAHA I didn't even notice. I thought you were picking on me for effectively calling myself a dog? Anyways..I'm going to get some coffee. :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Lol, good article. I see this almost every time I take Gunner to the park for his walk...pretty much every day. Personally, I'm pretty picky about who I'll let approach my dog. Gunner is not dog aggressive, but some dogs just come at us with a bad vibe and I'll politely stop the owner from getting any closer. Let's face it..most owners have no clue how to read body language. I'll size up a dog and if I don't like how it's approaching, they aren't going to get near my dog.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I really liked this article, even though I typically appreciate meet and greet with other dogs as I am walking Coco or Asia since they are VERY happy-go-lucky dogs. If I AM UNSURE OF AN UPCOMING DOG, I politely step onto the street as if I am trying to allow them the "right of way" but really I am just protecting my dog! Lol I'm no expert but I try to anticipate upcoming events, people and dogs in order to protect Coco and Asia.

·
Super Moderator
21,286 Posts
Great article!

·
Registered
874 Posts
I guess I give off the DINOS vibe. Not a single person tried touching my belly when I was pregnant and whenever people need to ask me for something (usually the time) they apologize so genuinely like they expected to be snapped at. 99% of the time I'm daydreaming and just not paying attention to my surroundings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts