Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday I decided to make a lil BBQ at the casa. I made the usual Baby Back Pork ribs, Fajitas, and chicken. I invited a couple of friends over to enjoy some cold ones and eat some food. I like to slow cook my Pork ribs so they fall apart once you bite into them. They come out GOOD!! Well, I ended up cooking the rest of the food and put everything into a foil tray. I had all the trimmings to go with it. Rice, beans, potato salad...Well, the foil tray with all the meat stayed on the counter in the kitchen. We were outside enjoying our beverages when I heard a loud crash. I ran into the kitchen and found APACHE helping himself to the BBQ. He managed to grab the foil tray and go to town on the food. He ate everything....I didnt know what to do. He looked up at me and I could tell he really enjoyed those pork ribs! It was almost like he said THANKS dad! So needless to say we ended up going out to eat at Rudy's BBQ. Thanks APACHE I sure hope that BBQ was GOOD!! :)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Make sure you watch him. My boy got into some of my dad's BBQ once and the rub/seasonings/whatever gave him wicked bad diarrhea.

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Awwwww bummer!!! My boyfriend's mom left 7 pounds of meat on the dining room table(with 2 GSDs roaming around freely) on Thanksgiving while the BF and I went to our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner. My GSD ate ALL of the meat and was extremely bloated, almost had to take her to the EC. ugggh!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts