Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying one for the dogs in the house. Not the water filled kind, the ones that claim to be self cooling (like this one: http://www.amazon.com/The-Green-Pet...?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1337473293&sr=1-1). We don't have central A/C in the house, so I think they may appreciate this on hot days, if they actually work.

Anyone tried it and can give feedback? Or, I suppose, any of the other kinds of cooling beds?

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I just purchased one of those. I can tell you they are very popular at the indoor agility venue that participate at. I did notice Kylee was laying on the mat as opposed to her blanket in her crate at the last trial.

Reactions: MeadowCat

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
I bought one for Bacchus and it works great. Not cold enough to cause cramps but just cool enough to make it comfortable at either an indoor trial or outdoor. I left it in my truck and it got very hot but just a few minutes inside my apartment and it was like new. Easy to clean too. Glad I bought it.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which brand did you guys buy?

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,323 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread. Something I need to look into also because we most likely won't have the new heating/a/c system in the Cabin until the middle or end of summer. Would be something nice to have for Baron.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts