Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
3,571 Posts
Sooz said:
Just send Doodle. I'd give him all the money for one of those goofy grins. His only problem would be that he'd linger to pose for the bank camera.... Run, Doodle, run!!!!!
Your right, he would stall and pose until the camera flashed. He would be toast. On the other hand, he will be on his way to your house with bags ready to be filled with cash and expensive jewelry.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

Chaz said:
Thanks for the link, Pgh.

Mensa could have run with that Gang. She's a natural-born thief.

I'm working on convincing her to go straight.
No problem. I did find the dvd's of the dobie stuff out there. I didn't realize they made so many movies with them.
Some I didn't care for the names very much, but for the most of them, seem to be pretty decent.

· Registered
986 Posts
Count Oscar in as a Class A thief. It's embarrassing. When we are out, his modus operandi is to spot any lady, grin at her, tilt his head and wiggle all over. This draws her over to give him some lovin' and as soon as she puts her arms around him, he buries his head in her purse quickly removing her wallet, cell phone, car keys...whatever he gets his mouth on. He's a master at giving "ear kisses" because it tickles and makes the ladies turn their head to the side, thus buying him more time to go in for a second haul. Smooooth.... Doodle could hold the bags while Oscar and Mensa collect the loot. I definitely see a crime ring here, and bet there are more natural-born thieves right on this Board. If they all ever got together it could be the dobie version of Ocean's 11.

· Registered
2,330 Posts
Maybe we should erase this thread so our Dobes don't get any ideas....I don't think not having opposable thumbs is an obstacle to them using a keyboard....Good thing they all look alike so it will be hard to pinpoint eaxctly who did what when it comes time for a line-up....

· Registered
437 Posts
Love those movies!! Abbie is a natural born thief, she looks so sweet and innocent that no one would believe it was her! She's always pinching stuff off the shelves at the pet store, now if I could just get her to to do it in a jewellery store.......:)

· Registered
16,117 Posts
Who could forget "They Only Kill Their Masters" . I saw them all.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.