Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my female red/rust dobe, Jazz is looking for some freinds to play with in south east georgia. we live about 2 hrs west of savannah and 2 hrs north of jacksonville florida. i would love to meet some more dobe owners and their faithful companions. I am not looking for mate and neither is my dog. :shucks: I am happily married, we would just like to have some socializing play dates.. the dog that is..lol. If you live close message me we would love to meet ya. thanks Heather & Jazz!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I live in Statesboro, about an hour north of Savannah. I'd love to get together for some play dates :) Gunner LOVES other dogs but dobes aren't really common around here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds great. im near vidalia ga but i imagine with the holidays around the corner ill be heading towards savannah eventually maybe a playdate then.. hope to meet you all some day im on facebook too Heather Thompson hazlehurst ga

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Sounds good! I know where Hazlehurst is :) Savannah has a couple of dog parks and here in Statesboro, all of our parks are dog friendly, although they don't allow dogs off leash (which I actually prefer). Would love to get together for a play date...Gunner would love it too!

·
Kano's personal couch
275 Posts
I went to school in savannah...savannah college of art and design. I go back a couple times a year to visit friends that are still there. Our dogs love that city since its so dog friendly.

We have a get together in Atlanta usually once a month if you guys were ever up for the drive. We discuss it in the thread linked above. We're currently deciding on the date for the next one. Last time we had 6 dobes and had a GREAT time. We go out for some lunch after with the dogs and just sit and chill. feel free to chime in on that thread if you'd like to join in :)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I went to school in savannah...savannah college of art and design. I go back a couple times a year to visit friends that are still there. Our dogs love that city since its so dog friendly.

We have a get together in Atlanta usually once a month if you guys were ever up for the drive. We discuss it in the thread linked above. We're currently deciding on the date for the next one. Last time we had 6 dobes and had a GREAT time. We go out for some lunch after with the dogs and just sit and chill. feel free to chime in on that thread if you'd like to join in :)
I go to Atlanta a lot to visit my in-laws! I would LOVE to bring Gunner for a play date :) I'll check out the link and hopefully we can join you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts