Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Extraordimary
4,959 Posts
There are a few of us. I'm in the Aylmer area. Beaumont is in St. Thomas. I recall a couple of posters from the London area but not sure they're very active here. We did have someone from Windsor as well.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
There are a few of us. I'm in the Aylmer area. Beaumont is in St. Thomas. I recall a couple of posters from the London area but not sure they're very active here. We did have someone from Windsor as well.
Neat thread, to find out where all the nice folks and there dobes are.
Beaumont here from St. Thomas, and later this year...moving to the former kennel property, in front of the City Airport on Hwy. #3.

MaryAndDobes - your from Alymer area...my closest DT'er, so far / heck, just the next town over...small world.

·
Extraordimary
4,959 Posts
Neat thread, to find out where all the nice folks and there dobes are.
Beaumont here from St. Thomas, and later this year...moving to the former kennel property, in front of the City Airport on Hwy. #3.

MaryAndDobes - your from Alymer area...my closest DT'er, so far / heck, just the next town over...small world.
I think I know the property you mean. My husband used to work at the Formet plant, and it was for sale at one time back then.

I'm *from* Woodstock, but I'm kind of south east of Aylmer at the moment, and work in Tillsonburg.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts