Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know that we have it, going to the vet today, but just looking at my pup and reading what I have googled, I think we may have it! Has anyone dealt with this and if she does have it what ll will I need to do to my house?! Thanks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone ever dealt with cheyletiella mites?

Good news - no mites! She has a couple of small places of hair loss, did a skin scraping nothing showed up. Put her on some antibiotics incase it is some sort of skin infection. It's all good! Thanks!:boldblue:

·
joie de vivre
11,315 Posts
Great news! I've never even heard of those mites before; glad it's something simple that can be taken care of easily.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Good news - no mites! She has a couple of small places of hair loss, did a skin scraping nothing showed up. Put her on some antibiotics incase it is some sort of skin infection. It's all good! Thanks!:boldblue:
That is good to hear....of course I have never heard of those mites either, so I will have to go do some googling....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.