·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha thank you! I am a big fan of the onesie pajamas!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
These are the only two I managed to get off my phone before I lost my rag and gave up! The first is him dreaming at about 4 months old the second is him trying to be Mr Miaggi! Sorry they are from photobucket as I gave up on YouTube!!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dug up a short video of Sophie watching soccer. She's a big fan (also likes Animal Planet and National Geographic Channel)!

Watching Soccer

Here's another of her only a few days after bringing her home. Being a "helicopter daddy" I tied a long string to her leash in case I need to run after her. In hindsight, it was totally unnecessary and a little silly! And, gosh do those posts look bad! :-( We had no clue what we were doing with those ears at first.

Jumping into soybeans!

·
Registered
705 Posts
No fair playing tug of war on hardwood floors!!! lol

enzo letting us know hes hungry

Enzo the Doberman - YouTube

A little older and trying to be a more mature about it

Hungry doberman - YouTube

has to get every last piece

Enzo snorkeling for food. - YouTube
translation- "come on people, hasnt my training worked yet?!"

Flirt likes to pretend this didn't happen but she really did get "stuck" under our table :(
flirt stuck - YouTube

flirt stuck2 - YouTube
LOL! I second the dork comment!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Note to self: don't watch Doberman videos w/sound while you have a Doberman sitting at your feet.

When Enzo started barking for his dinner, my pup started barking too. I love the "click click" of his feet on the floor. Such a familiar and comforting sound.

Really liked watching Lexi play with the Visila at the park. My brother has a Visila. Super nice dogs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts