Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liberty won winners bitch in Dallas on Friday! She only won her class today, but hopefully she can rack up another couple of points tomorrow! (If not her, I hope eventermal's Guilty is the one to get 'em ;) )

Here's a quick candid photo from today and a short video I took with my phone yesterday.

Jpp4iiV4Ajo
Am bred class in Dallas 12/9/11 - YouTube

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Congrats! If I can't win, I hope its either you or G's sister. Great candid!

Reactions: Zephyr

·
Registered
463 Posts
Woohoo!! Of course she won she's gorgeous!! I have a soft spot for the red girls, congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the win! :)

Jan

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Congrats!!! :)

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Aww congrats Zephyr! And good luck guys!! I sooo wanted to be there, but I have to work this weekend. I'm hoping to make it to Glen Rose.

eventermal did Rebecca have a black puppy bitch that would probably be in the same class as Guilty? If so that might have been my little Harley. Rebecca took her back about a month ago when I went out of town and I miss her stupid face. :lol:

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Aww congrats Zephyr! And good luck guys!! I sooo wanted to be there, but I have to work this weekend. I'm hoping to make it to Glen Rose.

eventermal did Rebecca have a black puppy bitch that would probably be in the same class as Guilty? If so that might have been my little Harley. Rebecca took her back about a month ago when I went out of town and I miss her stupid face. :lol:
Yep, Ashlee showed her :)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Congratulations!! She's such a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Congrats that is wonderful!! She looks wonderful!!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,596 Posts
Congrats, she's beautiful!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts