Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I love the second pic she looks like she is looking at you and quoting Bart Simpson "I didn't do it"

·
Registered
891 Posts
I love the second pic!!! What a face, how could anyone give that sweet baby up. I would take her in a heart beat.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TracyJo said:
Barney would be very proud of her stuffie killing instincts!
I love the last pic - like it was just so much work, she passed out :) Your son is adorable!!! How did she and the kids do their first full week together?
Everyone did fabulous. Peaches has been a very good girl. She has met some neighborhood kids and was great with them as well. My best friend has teenagers and they have been over to meet her and she seems to like everyone. :) She's a really nice girl and I'm glad I got her.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brumwolf said:
I love the second pic she looks like she is looking at you and quoting Bart Simpson "I didn't do it"
Which is even funnier because she has a piece of the yellow material from the toy in her mouth. Silly girl.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Ha, busted!! Caught red handed with a decaptitated stuffie! Your son looks very happy with her too! Glad to hear she is getting on well! Her coat is looking good too BTW.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PeeWeesMama said:
I love the second pic!!! What a face, how could anyone give that sweet baby up. I would take her in a heart beat.
They didn't give her up. She was taken from them because she was abused. :(

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
To funny! What comes to mind when I look at her face is how dare you take a picture of me. This is a private moment. Love it the dobie gets a blanket on top of the rug and your little guy gets the rug. She certainly has wormed her way around all your hearts. This is so beautiful to see, alot of people would not have taken her in, by the pictures you can certainly see it would be there loss.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts