Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When it's hot where I live, we head to the Dog Beach to cool off.

While the other Dobermans on this site are busy doing things like earning Show Ribbons, Canine Good Citizen status, Therapy Dog ratings, and tracking duties, we're hanging out at the beach.

Mensa (sitting), Katie (on the table) and Toby the Labrador.

Mensa is turning out to be a pretty good stick-fetcher. Natural talent, you can't coach this.

Showing the Labradors how to retrieve:

Toby always finds himself singled out for harassment:

Mensa's getting big. She's 27 weeks, and 69lbs (31kg).

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
AHH the Chaz man delivers more great pics,the picnic table shot has to be the best!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Yes, they all appear to be waiting on the transporter circle ready to be "beamed up" (ala Star Trek). I also particularly like the one of Toby getting needled. Mensa's gonna be an Amazon woman! Great pics, Chaz.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I would love to hang out at the beach! I should take duchess to a somewhat local lake somewhere...
its amazing that she is 27 weeks and already weighs probably 8 more pounds than my 2 year old duch! she is so pretty though! so are all your other dogs!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Mensa is so beautiful!! Her ears turned out great too, well worth the extra posting! :) What breeder did you get her from? Great Pics Chaz....as always

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
For those of you who think I take nothing but good pictures, check out these.

The first two would have made great pictures if I could only have managed to center the subject in the frame.

This one would be OK if it had been in focus. I don't know how I caused this to happen. Maybe I didn't hold the camera still, or maybe I pre-focused on a target that wasn't in the same place when I pulled the trigger. I can almost get away with saying the blur conveys motion, but the ground is in a blur too, and we didn't have any earthquakes that day.

And I have no excuse for these two!

BackInBlack, to answer your question, Mensa's Breeder is Shannon Denmark. She is in Alpine, California. That's a neat little town about 35 miles east of San Diego.

Mensa's Mom is CH SHADEN'S DANGEROUS ALLIANCE.

Her Dad is CH NEOVELLE VENDOME HIDDEN DRAGON

We're not done posting yet. She's good for a couple days without posts, but then her ears flop. So right now she's in posts. But she looks great when they stand. I'm in no hurry and Mensa doesn't seem to mind the posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts