Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I don't have a dobie at this point but I do plan on getting one over the next year or so (hopefully:) ). I'm glad I found this place, I've been reading up on some posts and looks like there's an intersting array of people here all of who quite obviously love their dobes. Hopefully this will make my search for a breeder/pup a little easier, and I'm certainly looking forward to making some dober friends!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hi Zucker, glad you found the board, wish I had found some Dobe boards before I got my first one but I was lucky enough to find some afterward.

Yes we all love our Dobes here very much, they are all spoiled rotten dobes "SRD" and there's never a dull moment when there is a Dobe in the house.

Will this be your first Dobe? Good luck in your search and learning all you can.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum from me and the pack here in the U.K.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

I too am from Ontario. Seem's we're getting more and more Canadians--whoot! hehe.

I know you'll find alot of helpful resources and help on this site. It's been great for me and my first Dobe :) So much to learn, even after owning one ;)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your time here. I hope you collect some valuable information here.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Welcome, you have come to the right place to learn more about the breed, and finding a great breeder. There are also lots of great books. If you go to the "Breeder" section of the forum there is a "Doberman Buying Guide" that might help you. Good Luck in your search :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hi and Welcome.

The folks here helped me find a good breeder, and helped me make the distinction between good breeders and not so good ones. They were more than helpful, answering all my questions for many months. As a result, I found what I think is a fine Dobie.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome and enjoy where are you from in Ontario ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome Zucker

I am also from Ontario ( Ottawa) you will find alot of good people hear that know alot about the breed,and will help you with any question you have

I would suggest going to some dog shows and speak with some of the Breeders and looking at their dogs.Their are alot of shows in your area on weekends.

I will be going to Dorchester to a show on sunday to bring home a little suprise :) Stay tuned

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will find lots of information here on you quest for a Doberman puppy.. Lots of people here with great knowledge.. I am the proud owner of 4 dobermans...

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
frznbuns said:
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will find lots of information here on you quest for a Doberman puppy.. Lots of people here with great knowledge.. I am the proud owner of 4 dobermans...
And everytime she says that, she makes me jealous! I wish I could have 4!;)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Oh my goodness me too BiB, I would have a housefull if I could afford them, but I want to give these two the best I can. They aren't cheap to care for if we want to do it right. But I would love to have more. But one thing is for sure, I believe I will always have two at a time. I hope I have these two for many many years. There is never a dull moment in my house.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts