Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up all? I recently adopted a dog from the local shelter and I'm pretty sure Jethro has atleast a little Dobe in him. As for what he's mixed with I'm not exactly sure, and as you can see he has natural ears and a full tail. He's just a little over a year old, and is already weighing in at 60+ lbs. We'll be starting formal training sometime in the very near future. Sorry in advance for the crappy phone cam pics, but its the best digi I have right at the moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome to DT. You have a hansome guy.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Ahhhh yes, Orson loves the happy carpet dance too! Welcome to you and your new big bundle of joy! We are in very northern Indiana :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to DT from me and my "pack" here in the U.K.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Looks to me you're right about Jethro having Dobie in him.

You can tell by the feet, among other things.

He looks more Dobie than my Dobie-Mixed-With-Some-Sort-Of-Big-Mutt Katie.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy and Jethro is a real cutie!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from the frznbuns gang in the home of the pony express, MO.. I am sure you will enjoy it here.. Your baby is sure cute..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the compliments, if anybody has any idea of what he's mixed with I'd sure like to know. Originally I though Rott, because of his extremely thick neck and broad head, but if anybody has a better idea I'm all ears.
:bier: cheers

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
cgstoner said:
Thanks for all the compliments, if anybody has any idea of what he's mixed with I'd sure like to know. Originally I though Rott, because of his extremely thick neck and broad head, but if anybody has a better idea I'm all ears.
:bier: cheers
It's too hard to make a guess from that picture.....

We have a pound rescue, Phoebe, that is supposedly a border mix, what else she is mixed with is anyones guess, LOL

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome from southern indiana!! Bella and I both agree he is a cute one!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
welcome from Apollo, Molly and Me. we are over in MD. hard to say what he is, but sure looks like he's got a goofy doberboy streak in him somewhere

cc

1 - 19 of 19 Posts