Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my husband and I were getting ready this morning to take Titus to another E-vet visit we were wondering if we should ask for one of those punch cards. You know what I am talking about, the ones that they punch everytime you come in and have every so many trips you get something for free. We had to take Titus again today.

We came home yesterday for doing some errands and I noticed that Titus had a spot on his cheek that was swollen after looking at it we concluded that our lovely little Jada bit his cheek causing it to slightly swell. We figured we could wait until Monday and just take him to the vet. Well we woke up this morning to the left side of his face looking like the elephant man. So off to the e-vet we go. He is still there so they could lance it and remove the yucky stuff in there and we are to go and pick him up in about an hour.

So I was thinking that if you pay for two visits so close together you should get the third visit for free. (Hopefully there will not be a third visit)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jada was the cause. When they play she will reach over and grab his cheek, she must not have let go this time.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
ouchy :) Coco has gotten Duchess's cheek once while Duchess was picking on his sensitive nature outside trying to get him to play. She still hasnt learned from it. I kept a bandaid on it and it healed fine. it was only like a half inch triangle and was able to heal shut with the bandaid :) just the slightest hint of a thin scar...not much at all.
I hope it wasnt too bad :( Hopes he feels better :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
That poor man...........he is going to be close friends with all the docs and techs at that place soon if this keeps up.

I hope he feels better soon :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Titus is feeling a little better this evening. His face is still swollen but it has gone down some. I really think that he will be in much better shape tomorrow.

Thanks all :)

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Glad Titus is doing better. Keep us posted.

Reactions: tjmom

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Poor boy. Sending lots of hugs to him.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Poor Titus:( Is he feeling better now?

Only him.... You know I think that Titus needs a break from Jada the terrorist ;) Lexus said to tell that handsome red man "mi casa is su casa" :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pics of the fat headed Red Boy

I dont feel so hot right here :(

Swelling is down some from yesterday but gota ways to go. Pics were taken yesterday.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Wowzers!!! Hope he feels better soon. Yikes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts