Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Still Here Despite Rumour
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little girl Tia did the business at the O.B.show yesterday taking first place in her class (won a cup and ribbon)then we were awarded the best O.B. pair in the show (big shield and a lovely cut glass trophy) i will post some pics as soon as i get time to do some(honest) time is factor for me at the moment with shows,O.B.shows training for everything(Tia starts agility tonight also)!!
Now you know why i have not been about much lately,got loads of stuff to post,but no time to do it,sorry :( :help_up_2

4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
That's fantastic, Brum-congrats to you and Tia!

(and you were right, the weather in the UK was WONDERFUL while we were there. A good time was had by all).
Glad you enjoyed your stay MD you caught the weather just right,it changed on monday and has been wet on and off all week!!

4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
And the agility assessment went really well,they had gathered all the applicants together to check how they got on with other dogs then the instructor said "could you try a few O.B. exercises" so i said "she has never done any O.B. before ;) but i will give it a go" the look on her face as i took Tia's leash off and walked her to heel into the ring then she did a perfect recall hahahah then the instructor realised i was giving her the brumwolf spiel.Later we did a few jumps and tunnel combinations and we start for real next week so she must have impressed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.