Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Another Bicycle Race for Mensa

1420 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Jenny
The Bicycle Races were in town this weekend. Thursday through Sunday. Of course, I had to drop everything and watch. Mensa came too.

It doesn't take Mensa long to figure out how to watch the races. Find a place to sit, and have a drink:

These guys (girls, in this case) are in a bit of a hurry, so they have to eat lunch on the bicycle. Here they are being handed food and drinks. It's always a good place to watch.

There was another Doberman at the races. He is a good looking three-year-old Rescue named "Judge". Judge and Mensa mixed it up like this for about twenty minutes. Funny how we saw dozens of dogs over the weekend, but the only one Mensa showed any kind of intrest in is the only Dobie there.

See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
There was another Doberman at the races. He is a good looking three-year-old Rescue named "Judge". Judge and Mensa mixed it up like this for about twenty minutes. Funny how we saw dozens of dogs over the weekend, but the only one Mensa showed any kind of intrest in is the only Dobie there.

Great picturers as usual.I don`t know why it is either but they are always attractd to their own kind.
Copper (our 10 year old lab) goes bonkers when seeing another lab, but not other breeds.Go figure.
More of those great pics with the speeding bikes. I love those. That would be neat to watch them. I need to move to the coast. You have all the action. :D
Dobes for the most part are racist dobe snobs. lol great pics.
I have to say Mensa is so good sitting their relaxed with all the commotion, hats off to her and your training.
Mensa sure is a good looking girl!! I think its great to have her out there in all the action!
She has the patience of a saint just sitting there, i know a few(not too far from me) Dobeigirls that would take off after them,and yes i too believe they know their own kind i have seen many examples at dog shows.
Chaz, will you "will" Mensa to me? Please? I promise I will take really good care of her! :sunglasse
I have to say Mensa is so good sitting their relaxed with all the commotion, hats off to her and your training.

I was thinking the same thing!! She actually looks uninterested, how many bike races do you go to Chaz??? LOL
I've never noticed it with my dobes, but when I had my mini schnauzers they very much knew their own breed. We would be at an agility trial and they would be sleeping beside me but let another mini schnauzer walk up to the start line and mine were up staring a hole through them.
awww thats awesome she ran into another dobe! they look like they could be great friends!
Wow-great pictures. What a good girl to sit & hang out like that with all the action! How fun to find a dobe buddy :)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.