Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so thrilled. Kelso's ears are staying up! I got him 3 weeks ago from Kim O. (and 90% of the credit goes to her), but yesterday I took the posts out and they are standing!

When I first got him one ear had a crease so I taped them back up and bought a case of Zona's tape in preparation for the long haul. I used like one roll. I'm just so happy they are looking so good. Thanks Kim!

Kelso Ear Pic:
Touch Down on the Ears! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

p.s. anyone need some Zona's medical tape?

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congrats! I dont know if it is the angle of the picture, but Kelsos right ear doesnt look as straight/vertical as the left. If it was me, I would try to get that ear to match the other. Probably only a couple of more postings would do it. If you are happy, tho, that is all that matters.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clarifying

Congrats! I dont know if it is the angle of the picture, but Kelsos right ear doesnt look as straight/vertical as the left. If it was me, I would try to get that ear to match the other. Probably only a couple of more postings would do it. If you are happy, tho, that is all that matters.
Thank you but, I don't see it and this has me curious What am I missing? Clearly, one ear is ever so slightly taller than the other but you think one doesn't look as vertical? You mean HIS right ear (vs. the ear on the right in the picture) doesn't look straight?

Just looking to clarify. Thanks.

Julie/velcrodobes
Washington State

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Yes, HIS right ear. That is the one that looks slightly longer to me, also. Are you looking at the pic and cant see the difference? As I said, it could be the angle of the pic. If you cant see it on him, than maybe its the picture. Look at where the dark fur is on the front of the ear, maybe you can see the difference that way. He does look like a pretty boy.:)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Where do you get Zonas or Kendall? Are these good for sensitive skin? We are having tape problems.
You have to order it unless you have a medical store around you. I'd recommend zonas if his skin is sensitive. Kendall is really sticky. My pup used to be sensitive to the tape but we took a few days off from posting and now he's perfectly fine. These tapes work amazingly and trust me I know. I have so much tape from trying to find the best tape for my pups ears. PM me if you need any help finding it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts