Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she's gone.. my little girl is off to her first set of shows with the breeder. It will be 6 long days before I see her again! :cry: We had a good snuggle in bed this morning and a lot of loving before she went but I still cried like a baby. She's been my bestest friend the last 2 months and I'm sure the house is going to be mighty lonely without her...*sigh*
I just hope she does well!!! :beer:

Amanda

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Well........I hope she brings you back something nice.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She said she *might* be able to finish. We're doing 3 shows in a row so it'll be a full week for my girl but hopefully some good will come!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Good luck and I hope she enjoys herself. It will be a great experience for her meeting everyone and the crowds and all.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Good luck to her at the shows. Must be hard to let her go....

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Good Luck. Don't forget to have pictures taken so you can show us :win2k:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Best of luck! I'm sure she will be fine but I can understand how hard it must be to let her go. Please keep us posted on the results.

Robin and Rex

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I don't think anyone else in my life understands the way ppl on this forum would so you'll all be the first to know however she does. I hope she doesn't come in last or anything, but regardless, to me she's perfect!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
:( awwwww......Dont be sad......just think of it as a great opportunity to go out on her own a bit and get lots of extra socialization. Hope she comes home a winner! We will be expecting pictures :)

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
The days will go fast and she will be back soon. Sending them out the first time is the hardest. You will find that she will probably have a very good time, and will be glad to come home, but won't have been pining for you.

I knew that Louise was fine with going away the second time I took her to her handlers house and she dragged me all the way to Gwens door and was very happy to see Gwen - never looked back at me when she left. Now, she was always very excited to see me when I picked her up too..... so I was not too jealous of how much she loved her handler - LOL! In fact, she can go months without seeing Gwen, but saw her at a show this weekend and perked right up at the sight of her ....... I could tell that she kept waiting for Gwen to take her in the ring............ I think she was kind of put off that I took her in instead - LOL! I could almost hear her thinking " but Mom, Gwen makes me look SOOOOOO much better than YOU do"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts