Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Nice, I see the same thing out my office window right now...............only it's coming down still in big fluffy flakes!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Wow. You sure do. I am a fan of snow only as long as I see it in pictures and your pictures look great. Your babies look like they are having a blast.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Cool pictures.....still waiting for ours here. We got a decent dusting, but nothing seroious. They keep saying its coming. Glad to see someone is enjoying the snow...<sigh>

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Kratty, it is refreshing to see someone else love the snow as much as I do LOL... I sure do miss it, it goes all around us and we get rain!! <double sigh>

Neat pictures, looks great!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
They keep teasing us here. This time we were suppose to get 4-6" or more. Well, I still see grass blades sticking up. My daughter really wants some snow to play in!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
we have snow here too in Chicago :) that is a good amount of snow you got...not too little...but not too much :) Doesnt get their feet as cold so fast seems like :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Kratty said:
Cool pictures.....still waiting for ours here. We got a decent dusting, but nothing seroious. They keep saying its coming. Glad to see someone is enjoying the snow...<sigh>
They are saying the same here Kratty so we might both get to take some snow pics.Both Copper and Tamora look like they are having fun.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

This snow is great for snowballs too. The dogs really have had a good time.
Lexus mom
Copper is Mr. Serious--but he has his moments. You have to be with a dobie puppy or you will lose your status real fast. In all honestly he would have made a great service dog. He is so responsible.
Hope all you want snow people wil get your wish soon.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Lovely pics, I am keeping everything crossed here that we get snow, Abbie goes nutty and I can't wait to see what Diesel thinks of it:)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
2dobesuk said:
Lovely pics, I am keeping everything crossed here that we get snow, Abbie goes nutty and I can't wait to see what Diesel thinks of it:)
Mischa hasn't seen it yet either.

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
We had ICE here poor Buddy has had to stay in the house allot he finely got to stay out some the morning having ice in the back yard for over a week it finely is melting Buddy felt safe enough to run around like a mad dog for awhile.Gizmo & Buddy just crept around on the Ice not fearless Patches she just ran around on it did not bother her,guess when you are long & low to the ground you can't fall very far.
Trade Ice for Snow any day we had about 3-4 inches of ice.
Patches Mom

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pictures, they look like they are having a hoot!! How much snow did you get?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I love snow! We got somemore too. 7 more inches! Yeah! It added to what was left from last weekend. So much fun to play in. They look like they are having a blast out there. Here the temps aren't even that bad, so play time isn't so cold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts